Jaipur is fast becoming the foodies paradise and the food lovers are falling more in the love with the city as more and more eateries, cafe and fine dine restaurants are opening up. From theme, interior to an immense range of food delicacies and authenticity of cuisines being served, everything is being taken good care of In recent past, we have been hitting some really cool cafe and fine dine restaurants to taste their cuisines and finding a lot many meeting our expectations.
Lately, we visited the newly launched fine dine restaurant in C-Scheme. Named La Palma, it’s a one-stop destination for Italian, European and Continental cuisines.
Let’ take a look at how was our experience at La Palma.
We happened to visit La Palma in the evening when the place is all lit up. As we stepped in, we witnessed the beautiful outdoor seating area and the indoor seating area too. Grab your seat outdoors or indoors, you will not regret it at all.
Talk about the interiors, the careful choice of pearl white interiors tint of colour persuades you fall in love with the place immediately.
And Then We Ate….
We tried various cocktails and delicacies that includes vegetarian and non-vegetarian items. Find out more about them in this section.
- They serve a wide variety of cocktails which you can choose from. We ordered Giggly Rose, Maharaja, Whiskey Sa and Marigold.
- Loved Giggly Rose and is highly recommended. It is a perfect mix of White Wine, Rose Syrup, Gin, Lemon Juice and Soda which you’ll find soothing.
- Other than Giggly Rose, we would recommend Whiskey Sa and Miss Marigold. We fell in love with Whiskey Sa in the first sip. It is whiskey-based cocktail mixed with sugar syrup and egg white which, we believe, you’re gonna love.
- Miss Marigold is for those who like tanginess in their drinks. This is another whiskey based cocktail mixed with lime juice, peach syrup and ginger which has that sparkling taste you gonna love.
- This was Okayish and you can order once if you really like Bruscheta.
- We liked it for the fact that the bread was fresh and toppings were great.
- A little bland according to our taste.
3 Cheese Arancini Balls
- Definitely recommended dish from their vegetarian menu.
- These are Risotto Balls cooked in stock with cheese fillings inside.
- Arancini Balls are quite cheesy and the sauce it is served with is delicious too.
Peri Peri Chicken Skewers
- If you love non-vegetarian, this is one thing you must order at La Palma.
- You will love the spicy flavour of Peri Peri.
- Chicken is not that tender but not chewy too.
Beer Batter Prawns with Garlic Aioli
- Finding fresh prawns in Jaipur is not that easy, but we think that your search ends here.
- Prawns are fried in such a way that the tenderness remains intact.
- Garlic Aioli it came with, adding to the taste and make it a must have at La Palma.
Persian Style Chicken Tikka
- A must try for Chicken lovers.
- This was the same old Chicken Tikka with a La Palma’s own twist that you’ll love.
- Chicken is tender and juicy.
- Make sure you order if you like to have something spicy in your meal.
Spaghetti and Meat Balls in Marinara Sauce
- Nicely cooked Spaghetti with tender meatballs makes this dish totally recommendable.
- It is perfectly cooked and Marinara Sauce adds to the flavour.
- You can order it surely if you are the Spaghetti lover.
- It is made with Italian Arborio Rice, homemade fish bouillon with seasonal fish and shrimps.
- Frankly speaking, we are not much of a Risotto lover, but this dish bowled us over.
- It was perfectly cooked with right flavours and we will surely order it next time we are at La Palma.
Classic Spinach Ravioli
- This is made with Classic Spinach and ricotta with creamy mushroom sauce.
- Highly recommended by the staff and we are glad they did it. We loved the dish and consider it one of the best in their vegetarian menu.
- It is creamy and has right flavours that promises to leave you craving for more.
Classic Veg Lasagne
- Neither too good nor too bad.
- It is actually very sweet which didn’t click our taste chords.
- However, it has a lot of cheese and you can order if you really love cheese.
Stuffed Chicken Breast
- This is for those who want to have something healthy in their main course.
- For us, it was actually very bland in taste.
- In Desserts, we ordered Tiramisu, Apple Crumble and Chocolate Volcano.
- Tiramisu is one Italian dessert that you should order here. It is made of Cocoa, Coffee and Cheese which is lip-smacking for sure.
- Apple Crumble is basically a mix of cooked Apples with a scoop of Vanilla Ice-cream which we didn’t like much.
- Chocolate Volcano is what we loved the most in desserts. First of all, it’s presentation was nice, as you can see in the image pinned here. Secondly, the Choco lave cake is pure heaven. The melt chocolate oozing from its center tastes delicious and we recommend it to everyone.
How They Served?
The staff of La Palma is professional, wears a smile and knows what they are serving and if you ask them, they’ll help you with the selection of delicacies. Incase, you are confused what exactly can you expect if you order a particular dish, then, they’ll help you with that too. The choice of culinary is superb and compliments the decor. The service is good and hygiene is taken good care of.
What We Liked?
- Beautiful interiors which are soothing to the eyes.
- Welcoming and warm staff.
- A wide range of cocktails they serve which is hard to find in Jaipur.
- Heaven for those who love Italian cuisine.
- Non-vegetarian dishes were yummilicious.
What We Disliked?
- Vegetarian food needs to be given more attention.
- A little on expensive side.
- One thing which we think they could work more on is the presentation.
Hotel Garden View, D 51 Subhash Marg, Near Ahinsa Circle, C-Scheme, Ashok, Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001.
At La Palma you are sure to get lip-smacking Italian cuisine, especially the non-vegetarian delicacies are sure to leave you amazed.
The interior is superbly done that adds to the experience. A great variety of cocktails, food items, comfortable seating and the ambience altogether promise to make your visit to La Palma worth it.
If you’re looking for the authentic Italian cuisine fine dine restaurant where you can enjoy spending time with family and friends whilst tasting superb delicacies, then La Palma is a place for you to hit.