Finding a good Chinese restaurant in Jaipur that too an affordable one, is not an easy task. Trust us, we’ve been looking for the best Chinese restaurant but couldn’t find any till we went to Beijing Bites. There are many restaurants that serve Chinese food, but what they lack is the authentic taste.
We recently visited Beijing Bites to try the Chinese cuisines that we have always been looking for. Thankfully, it met our expectations. Not all, but we liked many of the delicacies we tasted.
Beijing Bites is leading Chinese restaurant which has its outlets in many cities. It is a food chain that is well-known for serving dishes prepared keeping in mind the authentic taste customers are looking for. Skilled chefs create the magic by ensuring to lay entire focus on the quality. The ingredients used are of superior quality sourced from the best vendors that promise superior quality products.
At Beijing Bites, consumers are served a variety of Asian cuisines that promise great value for the money you spend, offering superb dining options at an affordable price. Yes, you heard that right.
Dining at Beijing Bites is not going to be heavy on your pockets!
Do you love fusion food? If yes, you can check our review of Meraaki Kitchen that we visited some days back.
Before stepping in, we took a glimpse and it appeared quite decent with a nice seating area. Not too gaudy instead perfect for dining with family and friends.
The ambiance of the restaurant is quite decent comprising of decorative lamps along with laughing Buddha on one wall, bamboo sticks, tempting picture frames with nice quotes written on them and LED screen that shows various kind of food served at Beijing Bites.
Red colour of the interiors is ‘cherry on the cake’. It makes the place look vibrant. Seating is comfortable as you don’t have to hop-on time and again to reach the table.
Okay, now without further adieu, I’ll start listing down the things we had and how we liked them.
And Then We Ate….
So, here I go from the very first delicacy to the dessert. Before trying out the delicacies, we were served soup. We chose our soups and placed the order. I ordered Chicken Munchow Soup and Rajni had Veg Tom Yam Phak.
Chicken Munchow Soup
- Hot & spicy
- Authentic taste
- Topped with crispy fried noodles.
- It was little thick. We felt it would have been better if it was bit less thick.
Veg Tom Yam Phak
- Thai clear soup with vegetables.
- We found it really good.
- You must try if you are fond of soups.
Crispy Spinach Chicken
- A must have
- Boneless chicken strips fried in hot and sweet red sauce
- Do not forget to have fresh and crispy chopped spinach along with chicken strips
- Must say that crispy spinach with chicken plays really well.
Tsing Hoi Paneer
- Properly cooked and tasted just amazing.
- Cooked in yummy sauce that added to the flavour.
- Good starter option for vegetarians.
- Well stuffed with vegetables.
- Properly fried which is a plus point.
- Not much different from what you get elsewhere.
Drums of Heaven (Chicken Lollypop)
- Another must have if you are a non-vegetarian.
- Sauce that was served along was sweet and spicy.
- Chicken leg pieces were crispy.
Lemon Basil Momos (Veg/NonVeg)
- Yummy flavour of lemon and basil sauce.
- A must have when you are at Beijing Bites.
- Both Veg and Non-veg Momos are worth trying.
- Gravy was really good.
- Vegetables were properly blended and haven’t found such tasty Tofu in a while.
- Authentic taste
- Never thought that Gobi Manchurian could taste so awesome.
- It was properly cooked and had authentic.
- It’s a real must-have for vegetarians.
Paneer in Hot Garlic Sauce
- Perfectly cooked
- Little spicy, which adds to the taste.
- Paneer was somewhat chewy.
- Try it along with fried rice and you’ll love it.
- The presentation was quite nice and tasted fine.
- A perfect dish to have with noodles/fried rice.
Slice Chicken Chilly Oyster Sauce
- This is must have dish if you love non-vegetarian.
- Slice chicken with broccoli and other veggies which tasted nice in chilly oyster sauce.
Other than these, we had chilly garlic chowmein (Veg) and leefu fried rice. Both were great and made a tasty combination with gravy dishes in the main course.
Wanna know what we had in desserts?
Fried Ice Cream
- It tasted okay
- The covering was little too crispy and thick
- However, it’s a nice and innovative dessert that you can try once.
- It’s a must have dessert item.
- Served with vanilla ice cream with honey spread on it that added to the taste
- Pancakes served were quite mouth-watering
How They Served?
Service was prompt and they had good knowledge about the ingredients. The staff helped us in choosing the soups by explaining about them and sharing details about the ingredients. We were not sitting idle waiting for the delicacies to be served for even a minute.
What We Liked?
- Food served at Beijing Bites is sure to live up to the expectations of people looking for authentic Chinese food in the town.
- Most of the food items were good as we have mentioned here.
- Interiors and service added to the overall experience.
- The moment you enter, you get tempted to taste the delicacies as they had put some frames of really mouth-watering food items.
What We Disliked?
- There were too many options of dishes on the menu that were confusing us.
- Ingredients are not mentioned along with the names of the dishes (not known to all).
7-a, Queens Road, Moti Nagar, Vaishali Nagar, Ahead of Kanha Sweets, Jaipur. For more details, you can log on to: http://beijingbites.com/
If you are craving for Chinese food that too without having to bother about how heavy it’ll be on your pockets than Beijing Bites is one fine dine restaurant worth trying out. The food items served have an authentic Chinese taste with the bit of Indian touch. You won’t regret hitting Beijing Bites. It’s indeed one of the finest Chinese restaurants in the town. So, what’s the wait for? Go and check it out today.